LCCM Asia Sdn Bhd was established in 1983 started as a centre providing computer training in Kuala Lumpur. Today, it has transformed into a leading Corporate Training Provider to improve Malaysia’s human capital quality through lifelong learning, to equip the workforce with higher skills and knowledge to enhance employability, having its own building strategically located in the modern township of Putra Nilai.
LCCM offers courses, workshops and seminars covering the subjects which fall into two broad categories – Digital Skills and Soft Skills. We provide both public and in-house training for all the courses we offer.
LCCM is an approved training provider (Reg. No: 137671X) of Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB) under the Ministry of Human Resources, we conduct training under training schemes that are approved by PSMB.
To help companies retain competitiveness through the implementation of successful human resource training.
To be an excellent human resources development institution providing both digital skills and soft skills for upgrading the workforce, leading to productivity enhancement and competitiveness at the firm’s level - using accelerated learning techniques.
With our specialized and extensive experience in Corporate Training Programs to hundreds of companies (both private and public), LCCM has the know-how in delivering quality training packages through Public Training, In-house Training (at the client’s business premise) or at our training center.
What is different today, is the pace at which technology induced workplace transformations are taking place. Digital technologies will be one of the most important tools that will affect how the work contributes to productivity gains is done and rewarded. We, at LCCM are offering new digital skills training programs to create new openings for solving this wave of disruptive world of work - to embrace this change for growth.
• Entree to Internet Entrepreneurship & Intrapreneurship - Comprehensive WordPress
• The Alchemist of Basic Search Engine Optimization
• Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Microsoft Word Essentials
• Microsoft Excel Essentials
• Microsoft PowerPoint Essentials
• Microsoft Access Essentials
• Microsoft Project Essentials
• Microsoft Excel Intermediate
• Advanced Microsoft Word
• Advanced Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Excel Comprehensive PivotTable
• Microsoft Excel Data Modeling & Dashboards with PowerPivot
• Microsoft Excel VBA
• Accounting with Microsoft Excel
• HR & Admin Functions with Microsoft Excel
• Financial Modeling using Advanced Features of Microsoft Excel
• Advanced Microsoft Access
• Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint
• BIG DATA & Python Programming
• UBS Accounting
• UBS Inventory Control
• Practical Accounting With Computerized Accounts (UBS)
• TeamBuilding - Empowering Team thru Self
• Understanding Good & Service Tax (GST) For All Industries
• GST System Changes Management
• Business English At Work (Speaking & Writing Skills)
• Your Professional Image Branding
• Towards Customer Service Excellence
• Effective Complaints Handling Strategies
• Corporate Social Responsibility – Going Beyond Caring
• Sales Transformation Through Marketing
• Effective Business Plan
• Leading Corporate Performance
• Effective Supervisory Skills
• Creating Impactful Performance Through Training Needs Analysis
• Sales Negotiation Skills
• The Art of Effective & Efficient Communication
• Impact Driven Leadership
• Professional Writing Skills
• Practical Accounting & Financial Skills For Non-Financial Managers & Executives
• Bank Reconciliation & Petty Cash Management
KEY BENEFITS IN ATTENDING LCCM TRAINING:
• Tailored training courses
• Faster ways of performing tasks
• Update with latest skills and technology
• Raise ability in achieving company’s objectives
“The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not in fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
For further details, please contact:
Benjamin Leong, Director of Training
T: +606 8500888